At Diamond Studs Wholesale, we stand behind each of our diamond stud earrings, engagement rings, and fine jewelry products with a 30-Day Return Policy. If you're not absolutely satisfied with your online purchase, simply return it for a refund or exchange. Shipping is not refundable.
Follow the easy steps below to return a product:
1. Call to Obtain a Return Code
Obtain a Return Code from a representative by contacting us PHONE - 888-987-8837. You will be asked to indicate whether you would like a refund, exchange, resizing, or credit for your returned item.
2. Package Your Return
Package your purchased item and original accompanying materials that were shipped with the item (including the completed invoice, appraisal and diamond certificate, if applicable) into a securely sealed shipping box. You may not use the original shipping box the item was received unless it's inside another securely sealed box / envelope.
3. Insure and Ship the Package
Insure and ship the item back to Diamond Studs Wholesale at:
DSW - *RMA NUMBER*
650 S. Hill St. #712
Los Angeles, CA 90014
*To help ensure the security of your valuable shipment, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE
"Diamonds, Jewelry, Rings, Studs, Etc." on the label or on the outside of the box.
- Orders less than $500 can be shipped via any carrier. We require that you insure the item for the invoice price and request a return receipt to confirm delivery of your shipment to Diamond Studs Wholesale.
- Orders greater than $500 ship your return via US Postal Service Registered Mail®. We require that you insure the item for the invoice price and request a return receipt to confirm delivery of your shipment to Diamond Studs Wholesale. FedEx and UPS will not insure merchandise over $500.
- Free Return Shipping is on orders UNDER $600 ONLY (starts 11/13/2016 until 12/15/2016). Email us for return shipping rules, guidelines and procedure.
Returned products must arrive at our office within 30 days from the time the order arrives at your door. We will not accept returned items that are shipped without the Return Code, improperly packaged, or uninsured. Failure to return the diamond certificate (when applicable) will result in a replacement fee. All returned items will be reviewed for any damage, wear, alteration, engraving, or resizing (by a jeweler other than Diamond Studs Wholesale) that occurred after the item was shipped to the customer. If Diamond Studs Wholesale determines that an item has been altered in any way, the item will not be accepted for return, and will be shipped back to you without the issuance of a return credit.
If an item is accepted for return, Diamond Studs Wholesale will issue a full refund, exchange, or credit within 4-8 business days. Payment made via credit card will be credited back to the account. Wire transfer payments will be refunded via a company check. The exchange of an item does not extend the original return policy; the replacement item must be returned within 30 days from the original purchase.
Custom items and special orders cannot be returned.
Failure to follow these instructions will delay or prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return policy or procedure, please contact us at 888-98-STUDS.
* Diamond Studs Wholesale is not responsible for the loss of or damage to shipments during the return process.
Lifetime Free Ring Resizing
Any ring purchased from Diamond Studs Wholesale can be sent back for a free resizing (only once). Simply follow the return policy outlined above. When you call to obtain your Return Code, indicate that you would like a resizing and indicate the desired ring size. Ring sizing is completed approximately 7 business days from the time the shipment is received. Please note that diamond eternity bands cannot be resized.